How to Write Your Sponsored Child
WRITING TO YOUR SPONSORED CHILD:
- Your child enjoys hearing from you, and like your sponsorship, a letter from you is a special encouragement!
- Keep your letters brief, three or four paragraphs is just fine,
- Ask about his/her family, hobbies, now studies are going, how you can pray.
- Share a scripture verse that is special to you and why.
- You can scan and send your photo (or your family’s photo).
- If you have a pet, he/she would love that. If not, download one and send!
- Simple word search or crossword puzzles encourage hime/her to practice English.
- On his/her birthday, you can send scan a card or mail one to our office.
THANK YOU FOR NOT:
- Including your personal contract information with your communication.
- Talking about your material possessions, dating relationships.
- Asking if you child would like to come and visit the US.
- Posting your child’s picture on social media, some refugees are at security risks.
HOW TO LOGIN TO REACH APP:
- Simply go to: https://childssponsorships.reachapp.co/users/sign_in
- Your user name is your email address, you will need to create a password.
- In REACH you can upload letters and pictures and view your student’s updates.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org call 719-302-3028
Thank you so much for being available to be a blessing to your child through your prayers and financial support each month