Principal Pramod Tantarpale is asking the Indigenous Ministries Family in the US and our ministry teams around the world to join the GBC student body and faculty in a 24 hour period of prayer. This organized event also includes local Christian leadership in an intensive, focused and Scripture based time of prayer.
Please post on Indigenous Ministries’ FB if you are joining us in prayer for any of these times in prayer – for 30 minutes or the whole day. If you want to fast and pray with us, also we’d like to know as an encouragement and unity together. Thank you.
To join up, please check the difference of time, for example,
- India is 9.30 hours ahead the east coast time.
- India is 10.30 hours ahead of central time.
- India is 11.30 hours ahead of mountain time.
- India is 12.30 hours ahead of the west coast time.
- India is 3.30 hours ahead of Egypt
- India is 2.30 hours ahead of Iraq
- Philippines is 2.30 hours ahead of India
Prayer time schedule:
6:00 am – 9:30 am, morning devotions, praise and prayer time
Preparing our hearts for prayer: a time of personal confession.
- 1 John 1:9 “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.”
- Jeremiah 29:12 “Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.”
- Jeremiah 33:3 “Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.”
- Luke 6:27-28 “But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.”
- -Matthew 6:6 “But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.”
Pray for the students’ daily time in the Word and in prayer each day as they begin their day before the Lord. Pray that they would have a new love for God and His Word. Pray that their knowledge and thirst of knowing Him would grow deeper day by day. Pray that the Holy Spirit would seal good decisions made by these young people at GBC.
Pray for the future wives and husbands of the students; pray for godly men and women who would join with them in making a Christian home. Pray that they too would have a genuine love of God and growing faith relationship with Him.
9:30 am – 10:30 am, message by Principal Tantarpale
10:30 am – 2:30 pm, prayer for the country of India:
Prayer for each state in India:
Pray for the leaders of these states, pray for the Christians, pray the churches and pastors in each of these states. Pray for God to draw Indians to himself in love, in repentance and in unity. Pray that Christians would accept new believers. Pray for justice for the oppressed, pray for the economic protection and wholeness of Christians. Pray for jobs for Christians. Pray for various ministries nation wide that they would be focused on Scripture, and truth, not financial gain or power. Pray for other Christians colleges and training centers around the nation that they would teach the truth of Scripture.
Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Gola, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal.
Prayer for the current national government and authorities of India:
- President: Shri Ram Nath Kovind
- Vice President: Muppavarapu Venkaiah Naidu
- Prime Minister: Narendra Damodardas Modi
- Chief Justice: Ranjan Gogoi
- Speaker of the Lok Sabha: Om Birla
- Attorney General of India: Kottayan Katankot Venugopal
Prayer for the present situation in India as the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) party has re-taken the elections earlier this year and are closely related to the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS). The RSS is, according to the Washington Post, “India’s most influential Hindu nationalist group.” Christians are very concerned with the future of religious freedoms in India with persecution a big concern. Pray for God’s justice and truth to reign, and for the protection of religious freedoms guaranteed by Article 25-28 in the Indian constitution.
2:30 – 4:00 pm Prayer for the Ministry of Grace Bible College
- Prayer for the students
- Pratap, Samansing, Ramesh, Rohan, Pranjali, Ishtar, Glorious, Pranay, Mukesh, S. Timothy, Gaurav, Aditya, Badal, Pawan, Nehemiah, Priti, Minaj, Sweta, Kieran, Vaishnavi, Nita, Kamil, Siddharth, Samuel, Rohini, Akash, Khushabu, Rohan, Saloni, Sangita, Vicky, Stuti, Tejaswini, Praveen, Amol Bhushan, Rajai, Vijay, Samira, Joseph, Mahesh, Ashish, Bharat, Rajendra, Ashish, Abijit, Gloria. (List includes 2019 graduates)
- Prayer for the faculty and staff
- Prayer for the alumni as they are in ministry and in business representing Christ
- Prayer for the local churches and pastors
- Prayer for rightly dividing the Word of Truth as it is taught to the students every day
- Prayer for Indigenous Ministries, as a partner ministry
- Prayer for full provision for the next building phase of the campus
4:00 – 8:00 pm Prayer for the Christian homes in India
- Prayer for Christian homes
- Prayer for Christian marriages
- Prayer for children to be brought up in the truth of Scripture
- Prayer for women to be whole and healed physically, spiritually and emotionally in Christ
- Prayer for men, to be husbands first in the Word and then leading their families in truth
- Prayer for the schools the children attend, teachers, leaders, influencers
8:00 pm – 6:00 am Prayer for the future of India
- Prayer for God to draw Indians to himself through the Word, in dreams and in visions
- Prayer for the Church to stand undivided, reaching out to the unsaved
- Prayer that the Church in India would accept new Believers in love
- Prayer that churches in India would repent of division and sin
- Prayer for unity in Christ among the Christians in India
- Prayer for a fresh wind of God’s power on the Church in India
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working. James 5:16, ESV
Thank you for joining us in this special day of Prayer with Grace Bible College. We would like to hear if you and/or your church participated so we can encourage the faculty and staff at GBC. Please email email@example.com to share your prayer encouragement.