Volunteers Needed for Short Term Ministry Trip to CA – Jan 2017
While many people (like us) love the idea of going overseas to India for ministry Kingdom work…others (like you?) have the same desire but may not want to ACTUALLY GO to India. Because making a difference for eternity appeals to you too…would you consider a trip to California for the good of young people training for ministry in India instead?
We need 50+ volunteers to prepare 10,000+ books for shipment to IM’s Grace Bible College, India, library. Already we have 13 who have signed up. While we are not afraid to take on unusual and seemingly “crazy” projects like this, our purpose is clear: to send the books to India completely ready for use at GBC. We need your help!
We’re honored that librarian Beverly Monroe, PHD, and her assistant, Ginger Kirk, who have catalogued 31 international Christian libraries, are guiding us with the book cataloguing process. We are also very grateful to Pastor Paul Wright, the Community Baptist Church Family, and Bill and Vicki Greer who have been storing the books.
Each one of these books you help prepare for India will be used by young men and women at Grace Bible College in central India training for full time ministry to reach their own people with the Gospel. Many will be church planters multiplying your efforts many times over for years! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to engage in a project and invest into the future of India – all on USA soil.
For more information and to register please go to the right hand banner.
- When: January 16-28, 2017; if you can make it for a few days, we can use your help, but if you are able to volunteer for one or two full weeks, that is even better.
- Where: Red Bluff, CA at Community Baptist Church
- Project: Move 100’s of boxes of books, sort the books, enter book data, attach spine labels, scan labels, re-pack books into boxes and load them onto a shipping container. You will be placed on a team depending on what job you would like to do.
- Other info: Volunteers are responsible for their own transportation, lodging and breakfast.
- Fundraising Help Needed: There is a $15,000 need to prepare and ship the books to India.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!